Ruck Leadership Institute
Teaching the Few to Lead the Many
The Ruck Leadership Institute honors the life of alumnus Frank J. Ruck and is SigEp’s Top Gun leadership program. Only the best of the best are selected to participate. Just think how it would feel to be chosen to become a Ruck Scholar, and, for that reason, be recognized as one of SigEp’s top undergraduates.
The Ruck program is a focused and intensive leadership development experience that blends traditional learning methods like seminars and work sessions with experiential learning through activities like rafting and hiking.
The Colorado State Chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon has been well represented at the Ruck Leadership Institute since its creation in 2000.
CSU SigEp Ruck Scholars
- 2012, College of William and Mary : John Dietrick '13
- 2010, College of William and Mary : Bijah Gibson '11
- 2009, College of William and Mary : Ryan Garthright '09
- 2008, College of William and Mary : Mike Oettinger '08 and Mike Williams '10
- 2007, College of William and Mary : Alex Griffin '10
- 2005, University of Richmond : Mike Miller '07
- 2001, University of Richmond : Ben Deal '02
- 2000, University of Richmond : Bryan A. Harmsen '01
Alumni have a wonderful opportunity to support Colorado Gamma undergraduate brothers who have been selected as top SigEp leaders by making a tax deductible gift to help sponsor their attendance at Ruck.